Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lambadaaa :)

Depending on our moods we keep on changing the list of the top rated songs constantly. Therefore, it is not really so easy to decide just on one song... However, I beg that everyone has some melodies to listen to in a moment of sadness or in a surge of happiness :)

The songs that I have found meaningful and particularly important for me are Lambada by Kaoma and Hurt by Christina Aguilera. For some, they might be just a sheer cliche, but i hope that others will notice an exceptionality while listening.

Kaoma Lambada

This is the song of my childhood :) Anytime I listen to it, I feel like smiling...  
Lambada was the hit in early 90. As my mother memorizes, when I was 3, barely able to walk without anyone's help, and the song was played in a radio, I was suddenly standing up and dancing... or at least trying to dance :D

Hurt Christina Aguilera

This track is probably the most meaningful song for me. It brings me back the memories of my late father, who passed away when I was 2. I listen to it when I feel like nothing in my life makes sense any longer -- it reminds me that there is always sb up there, looking down upon me, being proud of who I am...

Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment